Our Physical/Occupational Therapy team will collaborate with patients to design a personal treatment plan to ensure optimal outcomes. This offers cost effective treatment that will improve mobility, relieve pain, reduce the need for surgery and/or medications and allows patients to participate in their recovery at home.
Benefits of Physical/Occupational Therapy:
- Improve mobility and motion
- Avoids surgery and prescription drugs
- Manage age-related issues
- Recovery from a stroke
- Pain relief
- Improve balance and prevent falls
- Chronic disease management
- Safety in the home
- Improves daily living activities
- AND MORE!